All classes are 6 students or less. You receive one-on-one training during the 90 hours of coursework.
Some of the topics that students are taught in the 90 hours of classroom work will be:
- Safety of Permanent Cosmetics
- Allergic Reactions
- Hyper-pigmentation and Keloid
- Regulations and Insurance
- Sterilization of Needles/Instruments
- Care of Colors
- Skin Anatomy
- Color Theory
- Art of Drawing Eyebrows, Eyeliner and Lips
- Pre-care Instructions and Guidelines
- Post-care Instructions and Guidelines
- Eyebrow Feathering
- Eyeliners and Eyelash Enhancement
- Full Lips
50 practical performances. These performances can be done on practice skin or models. Demonstrations of each technique will be presented by the instructor on models.
The kit includes a digital machine and manual hand tool for microblading plus practice skin, drawing stencils, book manual, and measuring tools.
Specialized Advanced Permanent Cosmetics Courses include:
- Tattoo color theory and tattoo removal (2-day course)
- Color theory and color correction (2-day course)
- Advanced microblading techniques (2-day course)
- Cost of each of the specialized courses is $2,000