Eyelash Extension Training $1,400
Lillique Training Institute will be hosting JB Lashes Master Trainer Francisco Catedral!
This class has been designed for esthetics and/or cosmetology students, licensed estheticians, or licensed cosmetologists ONLY.
This is a Two-Day Certificate Course.
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED TO 9 STUDENTS.
Classes scheduled for April 24th and 25th ( 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.). Please register soon for one of the two-day classes.
CALL 571-732-4681 or EMAIL email@example.com to register (we can send you a link via email for reserving your spot for $100).
Francisco is a licensed teacher, a licensed Esthetician, having been a lash artist for 10+ years, and have been a trainer for JB Lashes for 5 years.
- Master the JB Lashes Technique for Applying Individual Eyelash Extensions
- Become a Certified JB Lashes Individual Eyelash Extension Specialist
- Increase Your Earnings and Per-Client Revenue
A Full Lash Kit is included in the cost of this course. It has everything you need to get started immediately! This kit allows you to perform between 130 – 160 sets/applications.
This may be the increase in your annual Income!
$100 $15,600/Yr. $26,000/Yr.
$150 $23,400/Yr. $39,000/Yr.
$200 $31,200/Yr. $52,000/Yr.
Why add eyelash extension?
The lash extension business has experienced a nationwide explosion onto the beauty services scene. The desire for beautiful, glamorous lashes has not only swept celebrity trafficked red carpets but is also sweeping the salons, spas and makeup studios worldwide. Demand for these luscious lashes has skyrocketed—increasing over 500% in one year, making lash extensions the fastest growing, and most profitable market segment in the beauty industry.
- Executives at Spa Week 2010 predicted lash extensions as the 4th Hottest Spa Trend
- Women’s Wear Daily reported last March that the false-eyelash industry is the only booming beauty service in this still-slumping economy—sales increased 6.2% to $44 million for the year.
- Day Spa Magazines reported in June 2010 that spas are adding this specialty service to their menus at breakneck speeds, and clients—from trendsetting celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez and Megan Fox to regular women everywhere—are lining up. Even as business owners are seeing their profits shrink from traditional services they’re making money with eyelash extensions.
- Lash extensions require monthly touch-ups guaranteeing a steady stream of repeat clients.